update...

30 October 2009

After a short trip to my parents and leaving my little daughter with them :(missing her badly already..) we are home just for one day and leaving to NY tomorrow morning. I haven't packed yet....panic... We coming back next week but I'm only stopping in London for about 8 hours and then leaving to my parents again. I'm not big fan of flying and 6 flights in two weeks is more then enough for me. Not sure how much I'm going to be posting next couple of weeks so if you stopping by and looking for some inspiration :

Sweet fine day - Brooklyn based designer recording her family life...beautiful pictures, and how gorgeous are her girls? I love the blog...
Hei Astrid - Norwegian cool lady...check out her flickr and house as well! :)
and almost forgot ...thank you Little Riley for writing about sarah & bendrix..:)

and have a great weekend everyone...........................................................
P1040353

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip...I agree, travelling would be so much better without flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I have done 5 flights in 10 days..more than enough...but the trip was great!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger